Dear Congressman Weiner…We Need To Talk

by Mary Anne on June 6, 2011

Dear Congressman Weiner,

Let’s chat, shall we?   I’d like to start with the obvious, what on earth were you thinking???? I mean, really….your last name has to have caused you some serious grief in your lifetime and to not grasp that and actually twitter a picture of your um, weiner? Seriously, did you not learn anything on those play ground beat downs I’m sure you endured?

Moving on to the next phase of your life, let’s talk about how to pick up chicks.   I’ve seen you, it couldn’t have been easy.

But surely you know that texting a picture of your junk is never going to cause a woman to swoon and say, “OMG, I must have this Weiner!” Because honestly Congressman, most of us women find the picture of your junk to be not only offensive, but also ugly.   It serves a purpose to be sure, and on a certain level in the correct context makes us very happy,  but I can tell you that most of us do not take one look and say, “Look at that gorgeous weiner!!!” Because ick, that’s why.

Also, you mentioned that you had met most of these women on facebook.   Really???  I’m scared shitless to spend too much of my working time on facebook and I’m not even responsible for representing a powerful state, I just sell advertising.    It just looks bad Weiner, for you and your weiner.  Really, really bad.   I’m not even going to touch the fact that you cannot remember or care to comment on whether or not you used government time and New York tax dollars to do your weiner’s bidding, I’ll let New York handle that.   God knows they have enough issues with security and the economy to care much.    Lucky you.

Lastly, I’d like to volunteer my 12 year old son to help you.   See, I’ve been harping on him forever that once you hit publish it lives on the interwebs forever.    Let me tell you, never have you seen a 12 year old boy get such a chuckle out of a weiner tweeted by a Weiner.    Personal note:  It worked for us because my alter ego is a 12 year old boy with the same sense of humor and nothing is better than a slightly dirty joke.   Except a slightly dirty martini.

Anyway, when I cackled today after you finally admitted you had not been hacked and explained to my son that Weiner had shown his weiner on twitter he laughed and laughed.   And then he asked, “What kind of weiner does that???” And then I fell on the floor laughing again, because, as referenced above, I am a 12 year old boy trapped in the body of a fully grown woman…which makes for an odd sense of humor.

Honesly, my tween has better social networking skills than you do.    However, I lay no claim to what he might do when he is 15 and will blame you for setting  a poor moral example.   I’m an opportunistic girl after all.

Congressman Weiner, during your rise to political fame, you should have taken a good long look at moral values.    More importantly, you should have taken a look at those vows you spoke to your wife.

Because honestly, I’m sick and tired of  hearing about your weiner, Weiner.

Yours,

TSM

{ 2 trackbacks }

Congressman Weiner « News Databank
June 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm
lie to me episodes
June 12, 2011 at 11:42 pm

{ 34 comments }

1 Sarah June 6, 2011 at 7:28 pm

*snort*

I learned my lesson after the Brett Favre debacle to not really google any of this stuff. I was less than impressed with Brett’s…stuff… so, I’m just going to leave Weiner’s weiner to live on forever in the interwebs unseen. By me.
Sarah recently posted..Eye Don’t KnowMy Profile

2 Meg Briggs Grace June 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Ahhhh, thank you for the giggles.

3 Bobbi June 6, 2011 at 8:08 pm

That was great! And I agree, I like what the weiner does but I don’t want to see it.
I too am a 12 year old boy trapped in a woman’s body.
Bobbi recently posted..Thanks For The Reminder Douche BagMy Profile

4 Stephen June 6, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I actually thought his weiner was hot…lol.

5 Dawn @What's Around the Next Bend? June 6, 2011 at 9:25 pm

bwahahahaha!!
That is all :)
Dawn @What’s Around the Next Bend? recently posted..Fun Filled WeekendMy Profile

6 pamela dayton time June 6, 2011 at 9:53 pm

weiners, indeed.
that was hi-freaking-larious.
pamela dayton time recently posted..free food- yallMy Profile

7 Gigi June 7, 2011 at 2:52 am

Discounting the fact that he’s a public official and that he’s married…..EWWW! That is NOT the way to court a woman. She’d much rather get flowers, etc. than a picture of that. But it seems that men are so proud of their bits that they can’t grasp that.
Gigi recently posted..I should probably write a post so you wont think Ive fallen off the face of the earthsighMy Profile

8 Sprite's Keeper June 7, 2011 at 5:33 am

I found it mostly to be pitifully funny, but I was appalled when he admitted to sending these pictures to at least 6 women yet said he never cheated on his wife. Um, what do you call this? Practice?
Sprite’s Keeper recently posted..Spin Cycle- The Wait is OverMy Profile

9 Gotchy June 7, 2011 at 6:28 am

Bill Clinton officiated his wedding. I think that says it all!

10 Danielle ExtraordinaryMommy June 7, 2011 at 7:13 am

This was just the morning giggle I needed. You are right… yuck. Please don’t send pictures of that – to ANYONE. When will they learn? *sigh*
Danielle ExtraordinaryMommy recently posted..Happy 5th Birthday Small DudeMy Profile

11 Krystal June 7, 2011 at 10:40 am

I had something so funny to say but just the image of your 12-year-old alter ego and a dirty martini is wondering whether or not to call your mom and tell on you
Krystal recently posted..OMG! OMG! OMG! Its almost here!!!My Profile

12 Captain Dumbass June 7, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Heh, you said wiener.
Captain Dumbass recently posted..Mud Pie er- CakeMy Profile

13 Good Memories Cafe June 8, 2011 at 4:20 am

The ole’ saying, “Stop thinking with your little head, and start thinking with your big head” never crossed his mind obviously. Back in the day (50′s) I hear they used call stupid guys “boners”! With that last name, and that pea size brain he’s certainly a classic boner!

14 Fragrant Liar June 8, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Yeah, that was the year’s biggest boner, for sure.

Weinergate will end (hopefully) once the moron has resigned in disgrace, and it’s really the only thing the he can do at this point.
Fragrant Liar recently posted..Its a Damn Miracle!My Profile

15 Casey June 10, 2011 at 10:43 am

I haven’t actually seen Weiner’s weiner but I am having a hard time not stooping to twelve year old status myself. The dude is whack.
Casey recently posted..SuperGirl vs Storm Trooper- I Wasn’t WorriedMy Profile

16 1245596 June 10, 2011 at 12:16 pm

1245596 beers on the wall.

17 Dalton Rusek June 10, 2011 at 1:25 pm

I’d be inclined to permit with you one this subject. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

18 HTC Trophy Accessories June 10, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I cannot thank you more than enough for the blogposts on your web page. I am aware you put a lot of time and energy into them and really hope you know how deeply I enjoy it. I hope I am able to do precisely the same for another individual sooner or later.

19 facebook seo June 10, 2011 at 9:54 pm

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

20 acer k625 June 10, 2011 at 9:57 pm

May I just say what a relief to get someone that actually understands precisely what theyre talking about over the internet. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. Lots more people really need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can’t consider you’re not more popular as you definitely possess the gift.

21 Diablo III mouse pad June 10, 2011 at 10:25 pm

It’s hard to find well-informed people on this kind of issue, however you sound like you know what you’re speaking about! I am grateful

22 HyperX SSD June 10, 2011 at 10:47 pm

It’s difficult to find educated folks on this niche, and you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thank you

23 pcwhipped June 10, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Spot on with this write-up, I must say I think this amazing site must have even more consideration. I’ll possibly be returning again to see lots more, thank you for that information.

24 forex signals June 11, 2011 at 2:50 am

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!

25 dirt bike helmets June 11, 2011 at 3:16 am

I do believe you will find a downside to your internet site using Safari web browser.

26 green glass door drinking game June 11, 2011 at 3:53 am

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get something done.

27 6850 SCS3 June 11, 2011 at 4:52 am

May I just say what a relief to locate someone that actually understands what theyre speaking about on the net. You definitely understand how to bring a concern to light to make it important. Lots more people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I cant consider you’re not more popular as you definitely contain the gift.

28 Tattoo Fonts June 12, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Choose from thousands of fonts and design your tattoo online

29 create software June 12, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

30 Sandler June 12, 2011 at 10:23 pm

this is why I love your blog

31 Eleonore Staffon June 12, 2011 at 11:41 pm

This really is a terrific article. Thanks for making the effort to summarize all this out for folks. It really is a great guide!

32 buy capsiplex June 13, 2011 at 1:34 am

I cherished as much as you will obtain performed proper here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be handing over the following. sick indubitably come more beforehand again as precisely the same nearly very regularly inside of case you defend this increase.

33 full episode megavideo June 13, 2011 at 3:07 am

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

34 MamaBadger June 15, 2011 at 9:21 am

I’m betting his parents didn’t realize until now how fitting his name really is. Weiner.

You should come hang out with us at bath time. Some idiot taught my 3 year old that “poop”, “fart” and “weiner” are only “bathroom” words, to be used while in the bathroom. Now bath time is all of us using those words as much as possible.
MamaBadger recently posted..Random Tuesday ThoughtsMy Profile

Comments on this entry are closed.